Friday, January 15, 2010

He said... She said...

I was getting Hannah dressed and she said "Mommy, your hands are feezing cold, you need to put them in your pockets."

Haylee handed me 2 rubber bands and said, "Can you fix my hair?  I'm going to be Cinderella and I'm getting ready for a ball."

Lukas crawled up in my lap and said "Mom, I love you... all the way to Africa."

Lately, I hear "Mommy" a lot more often but it is usually not in reference to me.  I am "Monica" and Haylee is "Mommy" but when Hannah is the mom, then she calls Haylee "Honey"

Tonight, Brian is at work until 10.  I'm trying to get used to this night shift thing but its still hard.  The kids finished dinner and I got on the computer, about 15 minutes later I turned around and all 3 kids were dressed in their pajamas and Lukas had his toothbrush and toothpaste in hand.  By 6 p.m. they were all in jammies with teeth brushed and I didn't do a thing!  Bring on Baby #4!

No comments: