Sunday, December 5, 2010

He woke up at 4 am.  I got up and rocked him and snuggled for an hour, he was really congested so I worked on getting him cleared up.  He has a little turtle that lights up stars on the ceiling so I left it on and went back to bed since I figured he'd probably stay awake for awhile.  He was wide awake at church and has been his normal self today.  I gave him about a quarter of the sprinkles of his med tonight because I'm really nervous about it.  We'll see how it goes.  Thank you for those who responded about my last post, I feel comforted by your prayers and I know God knows just what comes next in Jaron's life.  It's so weird though that he literally missed a whole day of his life.  Brian brought him down this morning and showed him the tree since he missed the tree hunt and decorating.  Bri thought we should make our own "While You Were Sleeping" movie!  It was so cute today when we took Lukas to his Sunday school class, he was so excited for Redemption Sunday where the Elementary classes celebrate once a month with a skit and they cash in their earned points for toys or candy.  He wanted to show Jaron his classroom all decorated for the skit so he pushed his stroller through the room and talked to his friend, Alicia, about his baby brother.  If you were at our church this morning and Lukas bumped the stroller into you, I apologize.  He insists on pushing his baby brother whenever we are out. :)

No comments: