Friday, May 14, 2010

Ear Infection Numero Uno

I love that my pediatrician is open late into the evening, very helpful!  Jaron has been really fussy on top of the cough, runny nose, congestion stuff.  I took him in last night and he has an ear infection.  Luckily, he likes amoxicillin and he isn't doing too bad with the Tylenol (acetaminophen actually with the recall and all).  When I first tried giving him Tylenol in the hospital before and after his circumcision, he choked and gagged and it was a bit scary.  He still chokes on it but I am getting used to helping him clear it up.  His big sister didn't want him to feel left out so I think she got an ear infection too.  We'll know for sure in about an hour and a half.  I think its the left ear for both of them, isn't that fun.  Hopefully, tonight we will all sleep a little better!

I wanted to share my picture of sweet Jaron on Mother's Day!  I got a picture of the other 3 on my phone but I haven't figured out how to get them on the computer yet.

1 comment:

Michelle & Luke said...

Jaron is so sweet- he looks like such a big boy already! Thank goodness for tylenol...what would we do with out it?! take care & happy mother's day (late!)