
So this started out as a blog about my purse business but as I've had less and less time to focus on that and all my time is spent on much more important things, I thought it would be fun to change it up! So I will probably pop in some info about purses every once in awhile... Like, we are having another open house on October 17th. More info to come... But mainly I want to document for myself and family and friends, the many adventures of the Albaugh household. And there are many! We got a family picture at Cannon Beach again this summer and against all efforts otherwise, we still do not have proper family photos with Hannah in them. So, above our fireplace now, is a picture of Lukas, age 2 1/2 (he's 5 now) Haylee, 7 months (she's 3 1/2) and Hannah is a no show, even though I know she was in my belly! (now 2 1/2) We just began home schooling 3 weeks and 1 day ago. Lukas in Kindergarten, Haylee in Preschool, and Hannah we pray will take a nap at the same time every morning all school year... HA HA! I have lots to share!!! What an adventure...
1 comment:
Looking forward to hearing more about your family!
Post a Comment