I didn't want to forget the funny thing he said today so our family blog begins with a Lukas quote. After begging the girls to come outside and play with him (they were "busy" coloring in their princess coloring books, of course) he said, "I really need a brother. Then we could play baseball, and football and all the sports. And I'll teach him how to take a shower by himself when he gets big like me." Poor guy. So everyone keep praying. It could get a little more BLUE around here in April 2010!!! Unless, it gets more pink! In which case, Lukas will probably cry, like he did when he found out BOTH of his aunties were having GIRLS last January! He was so sad :( He loves his girl cousins, but he would LOVE to get a brother!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Lukas My little MAN!
I didn't want to forget the funny thing he said today so our family blog begins with a Lukas quote. After begging the girls to come outside and play with him (they were "busy" coloring in their princess coloring books, of course) he said, "I really need a brother. Then we could play baseball, and football and all the sports. And I'll teach him how to take a shower by himself when he gets big like me." Poor guy. So everyone keep praying. It could get a little more BLUE around here in April 2010!!! Unless, it gets more pink! In which case, Lukas will probably cry, like he did when he found out BOTH of his aunties were having GIRLS last January! He was so sad :( He loves his girl cousins, but he would LOVE to get a brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment